International trade is one of the primary engines of increasing your sales! The ICC Guide to Export-Import is an easy-to-understand introduction to international trade and at the same time a detailed handbook for the experienced practitioner. Completely updated, the fourth edition of this much acclaimed volume contains an extended analysis of new rules and crucial topics such as:
- Incoterms® 2010
- The legal framework and dispute resolution in international business
- Transport risks, customs and cargo insurance
- Online documentation and e-commerce
- Tips and tricks for negotiating international contracts
- Intellectual property and more
Developed in consultation with top experts at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), this vital handbook will help traders and students of international business face the challenges of a globalized world and make the most of international markets.