To successfully enter Mexico with your Carnet, please be prepared with the following:
1. Translation in Spanish of the general list.
2. Carnets entering Mexico must be registered before arrival. Submit the registration form at:
3. For instructions on completing this form please Click Here.
4. MX customs approval may take 2-3 days.
5. MX customs will allow Carnets to remain in Mexico for six months.
6. Goods must depart Mexico by the Final Date of Re-exportation on the importation counterfoil.
*** Effective immediately all Mexican Customs offices at all ports are authorized to handle ATA Carnets.