Accepts ATA Carnet for:
- Commercial Samples
- Exhibitions and Fairs
- Professional Equipment
Visit Mexican customs at:
Mexico City National Chamber of Commerce (CANACO)
Paseo de la Reforms No. 42 Col. Centro C.P.
06048 Mexico, D.F.
Tel: 5255 3685 2269 ext 1302
Fax: 5255 3685 2200
To successfully enter Mexico with your Carnet, please be prepared with the following:
- Translation in Spanish of the general list.
- Carnets entering Mexico must be registered before arrival. Submit the registration form at: www.CarnetATAMexico.com.mx/ata
- For instructions on completing this form please Click Here.
- MX customs approval may take 2-3 days.
- MX customs will allow Carnets to remain in Mexico for six months.
- Goods must depart Mexico by the Final Date of Re-exportation on the importation counterfoil.
*** Effective immediately all Mexican Customs offices at all ports are authorized to handle ATA Carnets.