SAVE THE DATE!
The 2018 OECD International Tax Conference
June 4-5, 2018
Four Seasons Hotel, Washington D.C
The OECD, USCIB and BIAC, in cooperation with IFA-USA, ITPF, NFTC, OFII, TCPI, TEI and Tax Foundation, will host a conference on the OECD’s new international taxation initiatives on June 4-5, 2018 in Washington, D.C. This annual conference provides a unique opportunity for the U.S. business community to interact with key representatives from the OECD Centre for Tax Policy and Administration and senior tax officials from the U.S. and other key countries involved in the OECD’s international tax work.
For more information, please contact Erin Breitenbucher (202-682-7465 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tax Reform Trends
- Improving Tax Certainty
- Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (MLI)
- Transfer Pricing
- Dispute Resolution
- Inclusive Framework on BEPS & Developing Countries
- Mark Prater – Chief Tax Counsel and Deputy Staff Director for the Republican staff of the U.S. Senate’s Committee on Finance
- Pascal Saint-Amans – Director of the Center for Tax Policy & Administration, OECD
- Martin Kreienbaum – Director General, International Taxation, Federal Ministry of Finance, Germany
- Mike Williams – Director, Business and International Tax, HM Treasury
- Doug O’Donnell – Commissioner, Large Business and International (LB&I) Division, IRS
- Grace Perez-Navarro – Deputy Director of the CTPA, OECD
- Achim Pross – Head of International Cooperation and Tax Administration, OECD
- Jefferson Vanderwolk – Head of the Tax Treaty, Transfer Pricing & Financial Transactions Division, OECD
- James Karanja – Head of joint OECD/UNDP Tax Inspectors Without Borders (TIWB) Initiative
- Will Morris – Chairman, BIAC Committee on Taxation and Fiscal Affairs
- Other Senior Treasury and Foreign Tax Policy Officials
2017 Conference Sponsored By: