On November 29, shortly after a consequential U.S. midterm election, Bloomberg Tax will host its premier event for corporate tax and finance leaders. USCIB Vice President for Tax Policy Carol Doran Klein will moderate one of the sessions.
The Bloomberg Tax Leadership Forum will provide unique insights into the impact of the election results as well as the most current developments from the 2017 U.S. tax law affecting your organization’s tax planning.
Reserve your seat now as government policy makers, corporate tax leaders, and leading advisers present and discuss the critical issues of the day. Topics to be covered will include:
- An update from key Ways & Means and Senate Finance Committee members
- Choice of entity considerations and updates from regulators
- The shifting state tax landscape
- The ongoing debate on how the digital economy will be taxed
- Critical international tax development updates for U.S. companies
- The latest developments of the U.S. tax law’s impacts on trade issues