The Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration® periodically issues documents for the information of parties and arbitrators, as well as to aid in the conduct of proceedings under the ICC Rules. These notes, forms and checklists, which deal with various aspects of practice and procedure, are sent to participants at the relevant stages of the proceedings and are updated in accordance with changes in the Rules or developments in practice and procedure.
Below is a list of the Secretariat’s principal notes, forms and checklists, copies of which can be found here.
- Note to Parties and Arbitral Tribunals on the Conduct of the Arbitration
- Note to Parties and Arbitral Tribunals on ICC Compliance
- Note to National Committees and Groups of the ICC on the Proposal of Arbitrators
- Statement of Time and Travel for Work Done
- ICC Arbitrator Statement Acceptance, Availability, Impartiality and Independence (2017 ICC Arbitration Rules)
- Expedited Procedure ICC Arbitrator Statement Acceptance, Availability, Impartiality and Independence
- Ad hoc, Non-UNCITRAL Appointment Arbitrator’s Statement Acceptance and Independence
- UNCITRAL Appointment Arbitrator’s Statement Acceptance, Independence And Impartiality
- ICC Emergency Arbitrator Statement of Acceptance, Availability, Impartiality and Independence
- Pre-Arbitral Referee – Referee’s Statement Acceptance, Availability And Independence