OECD Competition Week
June 3 - June 6
OECD Competition Week will take place June 3-6, 2019 in Paris.
The week will include meetings of the OECD Competition Committee (CC) and its Working Parties (WP2, WP3).
Below please find detailed information from Business at OECD on the various meetings taking place that week, as well as papers Business at OECD plans on contributing to the meetings.
The topics of the papers include:
- Standard of Review by Courts in Competition Cases
- FinTech and Disruptive Innovation in Financial Markets
- Licensing of IP Rights and Competition Law
- Vertical Mergers in Technology, Media & Telecom Sectors
- Publicly Funded Education markets
- Analyzing Competition Issues in Labor Relations
If you are interested in participating or need more information, contact Chris Olsen (email@example.com).