9th ITA-IEL-ICC Joint Conference on International Energy Arbitration
January 20 - January 22
Date: Wednesday to Friday, January 20-22, 2021
Time: Wednesday – 11:30am-2:30pm EST
Thursday – 11:30am-3:30pm EST
Friday – 11:30am-3:00pm EST
The ITA, IEL and ICC combine again to present their 9th annual review of the year past and the year ahead in the arbitration of international disputes in the energy industry. View Program Details.
• Keynote: How a Biden Administration will Impact the Energy Markets Kenneth B. Medlock III (James A. Baker III and Susan G. Baker Fellow in Energy and Resource Economics and Senior Director, Center for Energy Studies, Baker Institute for Public Policy, Rice University, Houston)
• Energy Arbitration Year in Review presented by Larry Shore (BonelliErede, Milan) back again this year by popular demand
• Energy Disputes: An update from The Arbitrators
• In-House Perspectives: The Energy Industry in Transition
• Diversity Focus: Challenges and Experience of Black Practitioners in International Energy Arbitration
• ITA-IEL-ICC Energy Arbitration Forum
• Young Lawyers Roundtable
• Debate on the Energy Charter Treaty Modernisation
• An exceptional faculty of leading international arbitration experts including Mohamed S. Abdel Wahab (Zulficar & Partners, Cairo), Benjamin Hughes (Independent Arbitrator, Singapore), Maxi Scherer (Wilmer Hale, London), Sarah Vasani (Addleshaw Goddard LLP, London), Lukas Stifter (Chair, ECT Modernisation Group, Federal Ministry for Digitization and Business Location, Vienna), and In-House Arbitration Counsel at Exxon Mobil, Halliburton, Shell and TOTAL.
For more information and to register please click here.