- This event has passed.
Business Side Event at UN HLPF: Inclusive Multilateralism in Action
July 7, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
USCIB (as co-chair of the Business and Industry Major Group) together with IOE, UN Global Compact, ICC, and the American Chemistry Council will be hosting panel discussions on “Inclusive Multilateralism in Action: Working Together to Build Stronger, Resilient and Sustainable Economies”. This side event will highlight synergies at national and global level of COVID19 response and recovery with the SDGs, and make the case for mainstreaming private sector partnership and expertise in that regard to advance inclusive multilateralism for the UN Decade of Action and Delivery. Speakers include:
- Sanda Ojiambo, Executive Director, UN Global Compact (keynote speaker)
- Roberto Suarez Santos, Secretary General, International Organization of Employers (IOE)
- Maria Fernanda Garza, First Vice Chair of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Peter Robinson, President & CEO, USCIB
- Dr. Scott Ratzan, Executive Director, Business Partners for Sustainable Development (BPSD, an initiative of the USCIB Foundation)
To register, please click here.