ICC Centenary Summit
The ICC Centenary Summit will be taking place on May 28, 2019 at the Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild (2:00pm-7:00pm).
The Summit will be followed by a cocktail reception at the same location.
Featuring distinguished corporate leaders as well as influential figures from political and civil society, the Summit will provide a platform for engaging discussions on how the private sector can pioneer solutions to help address important global challenges, such as world trade reform, climate change, rising inequality, digital inclusion and long-term market incentives.
- Paul Polman, ICC Chair;
- Marcus Wallenberg, Chairman, SEB;
- Karien van Gennip, CEO, ING France;
- Sunil Bharti Mittal, Founder and Chairman, Bharti Enterprises;
- Victor Fung, Honorary Chairman, Li & Fung;
- Simon Evenett, Professor of International Trade and Economic Development, University of St. Gallen;
- Philippe Varin, Chairman, Orano.
For more information contact Crys Won (firstname.lastname@example.org)