- This event has passed.
ICC & the International Bar Association Pre-ICN Forum
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) & the International Bar Association (IBA) Pre-ICN Forum at the Hotel Las Americas will be held on May 14 in Cartagena, Colombia. This event offers attendees an opportunity to participate in discussions on competition law enforcement and policy and get insights directly from regulators and business experts.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Andreas Mundt, ICN Chair
• Andrés Barreto Gonzalez, Superintendent of Industry and Commerce of Colombia
• Frederic Jenny, Chair, OECD Competition Commission
• Alejandra Palacios Prieto, Chair, COFECE
• Ricardo Riesco, Head, Fiscalia Nacional Economica
• Alvaro Ramos, Senior Legal Director and Head of Global Antitrust, Qualcomm
The sessions include:
• Plenary: In search of a road map. Distinguishing key trends in Latin American antitrust developments
• Plenary: On the road to compliance – are we there yet? Achieving cultural change in antitrust compliance
• Plenary: Driving on the left or the right? Do we need a common approach to Procedural Rights?
• Plenary: We know “consumer harm” when we see it – or don’t we? Substantive assessment of High Tech and National Champions.
Please contact Chris Olsen (email@example.com) for more information.