- This event has passed.
OECD Working Party on Biotechnology, Nanotechnology & Converging Technologies
December 14, 2020 - December 16, 2020
The 12th session of the OECD Working Party on Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Converging Technologies (BNCT) will take place virtually on December 14-16, 2020. A draft agenda is attached to this email.
Amongst other things, the meeting will feature:
- A workshop on Collaborative platforms for pandemic preparedness and health resilience – future directions on the 14th of December;
- Discussions on collaborative platforms and its major outputs;
- Discussions on Recommendation on responsible innovation in neurotechnology;
- Discussions on realising the circular bioeconomy;
- Discussion of the 2021-22 Programme of Work and Budget (PWB).
- If you wish to attend the workshop, BNCT or both, you can register through USCIB affiliate, Business at OECD (BIAC). To register, please contact Josefine Karlsson with copy to Ashley Harrington by 7 December 2020. Please note that the size of BIAC’s business delegation to the OECD session may be limited. Participation will be subject to confirmation only.