- This event has passed.
Partnerships Against COVID-19 – Building Back Better Together to Advance the UN 2030 Agenda
July 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Business Partners for Sustainable Development (BPSD), an initiative of the USCIB Foundation will be featured in “Partnerships against COVID-19 – building back better together to advance the 2030 Agenda”. Presented by the 2030 Agenda Partnership Accelerator, this side event will explore how partnerships can help assist in particular developing countries to address the COVID-19 crisis and its aftermath and promote synergies between key sectors, including the scientific and technological community and the private sector. Speakers include:
- Darian Stibbe, Executive Director, The Partnering Initiative (moderator)
- Ola Goransson, Sustainable Development Officer, Division for Sustainable Development Goals, UN DESA
- Christine N. Umutoni, Resident Coordinator, Mauritius and Seychelles
- Scott Ratzan, Business Partners for Sustainable Development
- Parfait Eloundou-Enyegue, Professor and Department Chair of Development Sociology, Cornell University, member of the Independent Group of Scientists for the Global Sustainable Development Report
For more information and to register, please click here.