- This event has passed.
SHRM Workplace Policy Conference
March 27 - March 29
The SHRM Workplace Policy Conference is THE premier workplace policy conference to hear the latest workplace policy updates from decision-makers. The conference will be held at the Washington Hilton – Dupont Circle Hotel. Register now while seats are open!
Notable confirmed speakers include:
- Gwynne A. Wilcox and John F. Ring J National Labor Relations Board members;
- Jocelyn Samuels and Andrea R. Lucas U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission commissioners;
- Phyllis Coven, citizenship and immigration services ombudsman, U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
- Taryn Williams, Office of Disability Employment Policy, U.S. Department of Labor;
- Jim Brett, vice-chair, National Council on Disability.
Register here: https://conferences.shrm.org/workplace-policy