- This event has passed.
USCIB “Geneva Week”
April 23, 2018 - April 26, 2018
We are pleased to confirm the dates for a USCIB “Geneva Week” from April 23-26, 2018. This will be a week-long opportunity for members to meet with UN Agencies, officials in the U.S. Missions to the WTO and the UN in Geneva, and other important Permanent Representatives in Geneva to highlight your work and policy priorities.
We will be requesting meetings with the senior management of several Geneva-based UN Agencies, including the:
- World Trade Organization (WTO);
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC);
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO); and
- Chemicals and Wastes Branch of UN Environment (UNEP)
The trip will also provide members the opportunity to meet with senior representatives of the U.S. Missions to the WTO and the UN, along with other influential national Permanent Representatives and attachés to UN agencies in Geneva, particularly in the areas of:
- Food and Agriculture;
- Health Care;
- Intellectual Property; and
- Environment and Chemicals
Please contact Mia Lauter (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience to indicate your interest in joining the trip.