- This event has passed.
USCIB Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Working Group Meeting
May 13, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
We are pleased to confirm our next virtual meeting on Thursday, May 16 from 11:30 am – 1 pm. A provisional agenda is included below, and other materials will be shared prior to the meeting.
11:30 – 11:45 Opening comments and Objectives
11:45 – 12 noon Update: The UN and SDGs – 2021 Meeting and Decision Update
- Business Issues and Engagement
- Timeline for the UN High Level Political Forum and UN General Assembly
12 noon – 12:20 pm USCIB Advocacy and Engagement Planning
- High Level Political Forum, July 6 – 15
- UN General Assembly High Level Week, September 21 – 24
12:20 – 12:45 pm USCIB SDG Initiatives
- USCIB Proposal on SDG Expertise Sharing Resource
- American Business at the UN Convenings and Survey
12:45 – 12:55 pm Next Steps/Adjourn
We look forward to your views and involvement as USCIB prepares its program for U.S. government contact, and opportunities for member interaction with the UN community, in the run-up to UNGA opening week in September.