- This event has passed.
USCIB Trade & Investment Committee Meeting
March 25, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The USCIB Trade and Investment Committee will hold its first meeting of 2021 virtually onMarch 25, from 10:00-11:30am EDT. We are pleased that the new senior White House NSC Senior Director for International Economics and Competitiveness, Peter Harrell will be our guest speaker.
To register to attend the meeting and to get the videoconference information please contact Chris Olsen (email@example.com).
Committee Chair Rick Johnston (Citi) will run the meeting. The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Convening, introductions, including of new USCIB staff
- Guest Speaker Peter Harrell from the NSC with Q and A
- General Outlook for Biden Trade and Investment Policies, Implications for USCIB Positions and Priorities
- Quick Investment Policy Update
- OECD Developments (new SecGen, Trade and Investment work, BIAC developments)
- WTO Developments