USCIB invites you to join your peers for an intensely focused, academically rigorous 3-day Executive Education program developed specifically for USCIB by Boston University School of Management on “Green Economies in a Globalized Market.”
Viewed from the global perspective of multinational corporations, the curriculum is designed to keep you on the cutting edge of trends, activities and strategies required to cope with the challenges you face in moving towards a green economy on a global scale. Leading members of the Boston University School of Management faculty will guide you through everything from business strategy and sustainability goals to the impact on innovation and competitiveness.
Assuring maximum benefit for your time, the curriculum has been developed in partnership with USCIB to elevate your skills as a business executive as you delve into leading-edge thinking on sustainability through course work designed to sharpen your abilities. You will:
- Understand how to achieve competitive advantage, balanced with sustainability goals.
- Gain insight into the current trends and activities in international negotiations related to climate change.
- Understand the implications of greening accounting and assigning green values to aspects of business and ecosystem services, and learn how that translates to the bottom line.
- Analyze best practices from leading global companies.
- Develop the ability to recognize trends and discuss new business model frameworks in the face of regulatory and market place disruption.
- Understand the development of financial incentives and contract structures to drive customer acceptance and adoption.
- Explore major types of risk and the risks specific to the green economy.
- Discuss corporate risk management structure including risk identification, measurement and reporting, and main risk drivers.
- Address the financial cost of not managing risks.
- Understand competition in green ecosystems using insights from related sectors.
- Evaluate how best to position your organization in emerging energy ecosystems.
Classes are small and space is limited, so we urge you to register today to make this strategic investment in your future. Register by July 27, 2011 to receive the early registration rate of $2,100. Details on the curriculumare available on the Boston University website. Group discounts are available – please call for details.
If you have questions or need additional information please feel free to contact The BU Executive Programs department at 617-353-4248, e-mail email@example.com.
If you would like to talk with USCIB about the program and the value it holds for your organization, please feel free to contact Abby Shapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or Norine Kennedy at email@example.com.
Thank you. We look forward to your participation this September!