ICC AND USCIB
CUSTOMS & TRADE FACILITATION SYMPOSIUM
FINDING SOLUTIONS TO CROSS-BORDER CHALLENGES
- If you received an email invitation from USCIB to one of our events, you already have an Events Portal Account. To activate your account, go to register online and click the “Forgot Password” link to receive your password via email. Then login and register.
- If your e-mail address is not recognized, you will have to create an account with USCIB, by filling out the Online Events Registration Login Request form.
- There are discount codes available to the following groups:
- USCIB Customs and Trade Facilitation Committee members
- ICC Customs Commission members
- All other USCIB members
- All other ICC members
- Please contact Diana Jack at 202-617-3156 or email@example.com to receive the appropriate discount code if you fall into one of the categories listed above, or if you experience problems registering online.
Click here to register online.
- If you prefer register by fax, email or standard mail, please click here to fill out the registration form.
Confirmation emails are sent to registrants shortly after the registration has been received.
If you think you have registered but have not received a confirmation email, please contact Diana Jack at (202) 617-3156 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that your registration has been processed.