Seminars in Person
In partnership with The World Academy, the USCIB provides training on Incoterms® 2010. These workshops are for individuals already familiar with Incoterms® and who are looking for advanced instruction.
Sessions are held around the country so check the World Academy here for a complete schedule.
This course represents 6 hours of online instruction and training in Incoterms® 2010. Its aim is to ensure a firm foundation in the use and application of the Incoterms® 2010 rules.
The course content was written by Professor Jan Ramberg, author of the ICC Guide to Incoterms® 2010, Vincent O’ Brien, international trade specialist and Gary Collyer, Technical Adviser to the ICC Banking Commission.
These classes will cover…
- What we need to know about Incoterms®
- 2000 vs. 2010
- Managing INCO Trade Compliance Issues: USPPI and Ultimate Consignee
- Gaining Competitive Advantage on Inbound Logistics
- Best Practices: Making the right choices
- Internal training options: Connectivity in your company
- Risk Management and Insurance Controls
- Transfer of Title and Revenue Recognition
- INCO and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
The training is divided into 3 Modules:
Incoterms® Rules Module
A comprehensive overview of the use of the Incoterms® 2010 rules and the obligations of the seller and buyer.
Case Studies Module
Interactive case studies that allow trainees to apply their understanding of Incoterms® rules by simulating work scenarios.
A series of randomly generated multiple choice questions testing trainees’ understanding of the application of Incoterms® rules.
Each trainee receives access to the course for one year. On completion of the training and assessment each student receives an ICC Certificate of Achievement indicating the score achieved in the course assessment.