DISCLAIMER: USCIB makes every effort to keep information on this page up to date. Users are advised to consult with the local customs authorities of the country or territory in question to ensure accuracy and conformity with local laws. USCIB cannot be held liable for any incorrect or out-of-date information contained on this page.
Accepts ATA Carnet for:
- Commercial Samples
- Exhibitions and Fairs
- Professional Equipment
Visit Mexican customs at:
Mexico City National Chamber of Commerce (CANACO)
Paseo de la Reforms No. 42 Col. Centro C.P.
06048 Mexico, D.F.
Tel: 5255 3685 2269 ext 1302
Fax: 5255 3685 2200
To successfully enter Mexico with your Carnet, please be prepared with the following:
- Translation in Spanish of the general list.
- Carnets entering Mexico must be registered before arrival. Submit the registration form here.
- For instructions on completing this form please Click Here.
- MX customs approval may take 2-3 days.
- MX customs will allow Carnets to remain in Mexico for six months.
- Goods must depart Mexico by the Final Date of Re-exportation on the importation counterfoil.
*** Effective immediately all Mexican Customs offices at all ports are authorized to handle ATA Carnets.