We would like to invite you to attend the North America Trade & Working Capital Conference, as a guest of USCIB.
Venue: 32 Old Slip, Convene | New York, US
Date: June 16, 2016
Limited amount of complimentary corporate passes available for those who are exporters, importers, manufacturers, distributors, producers and traders of physical goods only. All others can receive a 15% discount with code: USCIB15
Returning to New York on June 16, GTR‘s annual conference incorporates a new twist for 2016. Corporate treasury, procurement, fintech and supply chain finance sectors will gather to discuss, debate and assess the key techniques being utilised to maximise efficiencies across physical and financial supply chains and international trade flows. Just some of the conference highlights are listed below.
Best-selling author on digital banking, Chris Skinner, will discuss the fintech revolution and examine the influence of key disruptive trends such as artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Supplier Financing 2.0
A selection of today’s leading players from the payable financing sectors will showcase their respective solutions via a 12 minute pitch, followed by an 8 minute Q&A, while an expert panel of supply chain leaders from Trade Advisory Network, Transammonia and Tanzor offer their thoughts on the benefits and drawbacks of each solution.
Receivables Finance Afternoon Workshop
The market’s leading receivables financing practitioners from HSBC, Terex, ANZ- America and GE Capital will illustrate how various techniques can benefit sales development, as well as outline practical use challenges / requirements.
Extensive networking opportunities throughout the conference will offer delegates unrivalled access to the market’s leading fintech thought-leaders, treasury and supply chain experts, and corporate decision-makers all under one roof.
Be sure to check out the brochure, available to download via the GTR website.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Speakers will include:
- Chris Skinner, Chairman, The Financial Services Club
- Andrea Williamson, Global Relationship Manager, Working Capital Solutions, GE Capital
- Inwha Huh, Head of Global Trade& Receivable Finance (GTRF), US & Canada, HSBC
- Gary Schneider, Senior Vice- President, Strategic Alliances, GT Nexus
- Eric Frankovic, Vice-President, Global Sales, Taulia
- Terry Peirce, Strategic Account Executive, PrimeRevenue
- Glenn Kocher, Managing Director, LiquidX
- Tony Brady, Managing Director and Global Head of Business Strategy & Market Solutions, BNY Mellon
- Graham Smith, Assistant Treasurer, Terex
- James Benfield, Senior Vice-President, Finance & Treasury, Transammonia
- William R. Evans, Executive Director, Head of Transaction Banking, ANZ-America
- John Monaghan, Global TradeProduct Manager, Citi