The 2018 OECD International Tax Conference
June 4-5, 2018
Four Seasons Hotel, Washington D.C
This annual conference provides a unique opportunity for the U.S. business community to interact with key representatives from the OECD Centre for Tax Policy and Administration, including the new Head of the Transfer Pricing Unit, Tomas Balco, the new Head of the Tax Treaty Unit, Sophie Chatel, and senior tax officials from the U.S. and other key countries involved in the OECD’s international tax work. The conference will focus on the latest developments in the taxation of multinational enterprises including tax treaties, transfer pricing, the work of the Task Force on the Digital Economy, dispute resolution and more.
For more information, please contact Erin Breitenbucher (202-682-7465 or email@example.com).
2018 Featured Speakers:
- Kevin Hassett – Chairman, Council of Economic Advisors, Executive Office of the President
- Pascal Saint-Amans – Director of the Center for Tax Policy & Administration, OECD
- Grace Perez-Navarro – Deputy Director, OECD Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
- Martin Kreienbaum – Director General, International Taxation, Federal Ministry of Finance, Germany
- Brian Ernewein – General Director (Legislation), Tax Policy Branch, Department of Finance, Canada
- Mike Williams – Director, Business and International Tax, HM Treasury
- Lafayette (Chip) G. Harter – Deputy Assistant Secretary (International Tax Affairs), U.S. Treasury
- Doug O’Donnell – Commissioner, Large Business and International (LB&I) Division, IRS
- Achim Pross – Head of International Cooperation and Tax Administration, OECD
- Tomas Balco – Head of the Transfer Pricing Unit, CTPA, OECD
- Sophie Chatel – Head of the Tax Treaty Unit, CTPA, OECD
- Michael Graetz – Professor of Tax Law, Columbia Law School
- Will Morris – Chairman, BIAC Committee on Taxation and Fiscal Affairs
- Bill Sample – Chairman, USCIB Tax Committee; Vice Chair, BIAC Committee on Taxation and Fiscal Affairs
- Other Senior Treasury and Foreign Tax Policy Officials
For information on how to become a sponsor, please contact Abby Shapiro (617-515-8492 or firstname.lastname@example.org).