All events are by invitation only and participation must be confirmed by USCIB staff.
December 1, Paris, venue: US Government Pavilion, “Deploying Innovative Technologies for Climate Change: Looking to Trade to Jumpstart Paris Action”, 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm
December 2, Paris, venue: French Government Climate Generations Area, Room: Salle 7, “Business, the SDGs and Climate Change: Synergies and Engagement Opportunities”, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
December 5, Paris, venue: George Marshall Center, Embassy of the United States, “USCIB-American Chamber of Commerce, Executive Briefing and High Level Roundtable Meeting for US Business” 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
December 10, Paris, venue: UNFCCC official side-event in the Blue Zone: “BizMEF side-event on INDC’s (Nationally Determined Contributions)”, 3:00 pm – 430 pm
June 23, Washington, D.C.
- “Verified Carbon Standard: Market based Approaches in North America,” David Antonioli, CEO, VCS
- “United States Intended Nationally Determined Contribution,” Christo Artusio, Director, Office of Global Change, U.S. Department of State
- “United Nations Environment Programme and Climate Change: Making a Difference,” Patricia Beneke, Regional Director, UNEP North America
- “Canada’s Intended Nationally Determined Contribution,” Lynn Monastesse, Environment Canada
- “The Global Commission on the Economy and Climate,” Helen Mountford, NCE Program Director