Save the Date!
Growth, Jobs, & Prosperity in the Digital Age:
OECD Shapes the Policy Environment
March 10, 2014
12:00 noon – 5:00 p.m.
Reception: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Microsoft Innovation & Policy Center
901 K Street, NW, 11th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
Andrew Wyckoff, Director of the OECD Directorate for Science, Technology and Industry (STI), will lead a unique business/government dialogue, which will include other top experts from the OECD’s Information, Computer and Communications Policy (ICCP) division and senior U.S. and foreign government officials. They will explore policy and regulatory challenges affecting U.S. companies that rely on ICT for business operations.
- Internet Governance: Defending Stakeholder Principles
- Shaping the Future of the Digital Economy: The Role of the OECD
- Enhancing Trust and Boosting Innovation in the Digital Ecosystem
- Global Trade & Local Rules: New Opportunities and Challenges for Digital Trade
- Developments in Colombia’s ICT Sector, Policies and Regulations
H.E. Diego Molano Vega – Minister of Information Technologies and Communications, Government of Colombia
Ambassador Daniel Sepulveda – Deputy Assistant Secretary and U.S. Coordinator for International Communications and Information Policy, Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs, U.S. Department of State
Information on registration and the agenda to follow shortly.
For more information, contact Erin Breitenbucher at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202.682.7465.
For sponsorship opportunities,contact Abby Shapiro at email@example.com