DISCLAIMER: USCIB makes every effort to keep information on this page up to date. Users are advised to consult with the local customs authorities of the country or territory in question to ensure accuracy and conformity with local laws. USCIB cannot be held liable for any incorrect or out-of-date information contained on this page.
Accepts ATA Carnets for:
- Commercial Samples
- Exhibitions and Fairs
- Professional Equipment
Visit Ukraine Customs at: UkraineCustoms.gov
Transit between Ukraine and Russia
The following offices are authorized to process Carnets:
- Dolzhanskyy (UA) – Novo-Shakhtinsk (RU)
- Krasna Talivka (UA) – Voloshino (RU)
- Hoptivka (UA) – Nekhoteyevka (RU)
- Bachivsk (UA) – Troebortneye (RU)
Their Customs require obligatory documents to be presented with Carnets at the time of customs clearance. This rule is applicable to all intended use.
Documents require for customs clearance are:
- ATA Carnet
- Contract between foreign and Ukrainian counterparts mentioning the place, date, and conditions under which the following presentation of samples will take place (or Invitation Letter);
- CMR (or other transportation document
Without these documents, ATA Carnet will not be accepted for customs clearance. When a Holder doesn’t present these documents, Ukraine customs may ask the Holder to leave the goods at customs.