Summer has been anything but slow for us at USCIB. Over the past two months, our Washington, D.C. office has maintained an active schedule of briefings, advocacy and representation for – and on behalf of – our members.
- our annual tax conference, held in concert with the OECD and BIAC, attended by more than 250 people
- an ICC conference at the Peterson Institute on moving forward in the WTO
- advocacy with Senate staff for passage of the Customs Reauthorization bill
- discussion of Internet Governance issues with a key State Department policy maker
- meetings with USTR to discuss the U.S. trade agenda as well as trade facilitation.