In today’s financial services landscape, innovative collaborations between established firms and start-ups surviving disruption. This fall, join editors of The Economist and more than 275 financial services leaders, innovative thinkers and disruptive entrepreneurs at Finance Disrupted, to ask: to succeed in the fintech revolution, must you collaborate or die?
Some of our notable speakers participating in the event include:
- Jeremy Allaire, Founder, chairman and chief executive, Circle
- Mike Cagney, Chief executive, chairman and co-founder, SoFi
- Thomas Curry,Comptroller of the currency, US Department of Treasury
- Usama Fayyad,Chief data officer, Barclays
- Neil Hiltz,Head of financial services, global vertical strategy, Facebook
- John E. Schlifske,Chairman and chief executive, Northwestern Mutual
- Alexa von Tobel,Founder and chief executive, LearnVest.com
Save 15% on the current available rate when you register with our special code, USCIB15. Please note that rates will increase after September 23rd 2016.